|Student||$25.00 per Year.||Select|
|Professionals||$50.00 per Year.||Select|
Cape Fear Women in Tech, a nonprofit volunteer-driving organization, is pleased to announce its Membership Program beginning in February 2018. Membership is open to anyone living in the Cape Fear area looking to drive economic development in technology sectors and advance their career through a stronger network, refined personal brand, and improved technical and professional skills.
While membership is ongoing, CFWIT wants you to be a part of a strong foundation through our Founding Fifty for Fifty program. The first Founding Fifty members will be will be featured in a place of honor on our website and benefit from a lowered subscription price of $50 a year.
Becoming a member comes with many exclusive benefits including:
- Free access to monthly events
- Invitations to attend members-only events
- Member discounted pricing on workshops
- Access to the recorded events & speakers archive
- Access to the job bank
- Opportunity to give back to our local community and champion the next generation of women in tech
- Option to participate in the mentorship program
- Exclusive access to the CFWIT LinkedIn Group
- Option to contribute articles to grow your industry recognition and brand
- Discounts on partnering organization’s conferences, events & services
- Opportunity to be one of our highlighted members in our bi-monthly newsletter
- Access to our member directory
Be a part of advancing women in technology and leadership positions.
Sign up for the Cape Fear Women in Tech newsletter at www.cfwit.com for more information.